Friday, November 13, 2009

It's Friday!

I have just loved reading Karol Ladd's book, "Thrive, Don't Simply Survive".  Karol says:  "Strength of soul is a God thing, not a me thing or a you thing.  God has a plan for our next step and He will give us the strength to take it.  Our greatest hardship may come in the form of waiting.  It is never easy, but it is a part of life.  Yet God can use our waiting for a purpose, whether it is to help others or to teach us, strengthen us, or help us grow in our faith.  When life doesn't turn out as we'd planned, we often find ourselves in the waiting room of life.  The only truth that gives my soul strength in the midst of the waiting room is my faith in a God whose timing is better than my own!  I see in part, but He sees the WHOLE!  So excited it is Friday!  We have Preston's final soccer game and then Phil, Preston and Jessie and I are off to the Deer Lease Saturday and Sunday.  Hope everyone has a great weekend.  Life is Good.

No comments:

Post a Comment